1. Time: In four months I will be 33 years old. Many doctors recommend having children before you turn 35. I feel like I'm running out of time (check out my friends' blog about the topic).
2. Puppy: I want a designer dog. I even looked up a few breeders but I know I should adopt from a shelter. I truly believe in rescuing dogs who need excellent pet parents but I am looking for a specific breed. How many people find designer dogs at shelters?
3. Reality Show: If I would have known that I was going to be out of work this long I should have tried out for The Biggest Loser. I need to lose weight. I have a great personality. I'm ridiculously competitive. All I needed was a sad/inspirational back story and the win would have been mine. Although I do feel that the show has lost its earlier magic in the midst of product placement.
4. Faith: I feel like this long unemployment is testing my faith. A test I'm not sure I'm passing. I keep reminding myself that things could be worse. I need to pray and be thankful.
5. Knife: The next time someone says "things will work out" is getting stabbed. I know it is coming from a place of love. I appreciate it but I hear it from everyone. It has stopped being encouraging and started reminding me how things are not working out.
6. Piercing: Am I too old to get my nose pierced? Seriously. I really want to know. Lately I've been thinking about a super tiny diamond stud.
7. Tattoo: If the answer to #7 is yes then I'm getting another tattoo for my birthday. Actually, I'm getting the tattoo no matter what the answer to #7 is.
8. Singles: Stop being bitter about Valentines Day. Buy yourself a new toy and vow to not be single next year.